Prevue Extra Large Flight Cage
Product ID : F050
The Perfect Extra Large Flight Cage for Small Birds like Finch, Parakeets, and Canaries! Great cage at a great price!
Prevue Pet Cages is one of the most popular bird cage manufacturers because they provide a quality product at a price you can afford. This Extra Large Prevue Flight Cage is great for multiple small birds including canaries, finch, parakeets also for medium sized parrots including Conures, Senegal, Lovebirds, Cockatiels and more.
This is a larger version of the popular #F040 cage. Give your bird the freedom to roam in this spacious flight cage.
Free Shipping Plus our Low Price Promise On The Web Guarantee.
- Large, roomy wrought iron flight cage for multiple small birds.
- Features two large hinged front doors making it easy access your birds and clean the cage
- 6 small side access/nest doors
- Bottom shelf for storing extra toys, bird food, and pet supplies out of the way
- Pull-out grille and debris tray for easy cleaning
- Includes stand with easy-rolling casters so that is can be moved easily
- Four plastic double cups that will not rust
- Three perches
- Wrought Iron Cage is available in black
- Easy to assemble
- Bar Spacing: 1/2"
- Finish: "Bird Safe" Powder-Coating
- Interior Dimensions: 36 1/8"(W) x 22 1/8"(D) x 47"(H)
- Exterior Dimensions: 37"(W) x 23"(D) x 60"(H)
- Guage 8 & 12
- Cage Weight: 46 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty 3 Months
- Included Accessories: 3 perches, 4 plastic feeders
- Stand with shelf and rolling casters
- Ideal for: Canaries, Finch, Budgies, Parakeets, Lovebirds, Cockatiels, Small Conures, Parrolets, Caiques, Quakers, Senegals, Meyers, Red Bellies, and other small to medium parrots
Extra Large Prevue Flight Cage Delivers Important Features for Small and Medium Parrots....
Made with wrought-iron, the Prevue Extra Large Flight Cage is very well made and attractively painted with bird safe. It includes three long perches which can be placed at different places and changed over time. Bar spacing is ½-inch wire spacing, making is safe for small birds like finches. Cage is large enough for small and some medium parrots like Conures and Sengels, providing them plenty of space to crawl and explore. The cage features multiple access points including two large front doors as well as three side doors on each side for easy access for a total of eight doors. The bird cage includes a stand with casters so that it can be easily relocated.
Some Tips from the Assembly Guide and Current Owners of the Large Prevue Flight Cage
The cage comes with an Allen wrench and instructions so no tools are needed. Instructions included and can be assembled with one person, but a helper can make the job easier. During the assembly process it is best to install screws loosely, then tighten them when you finish. Remember shelves (top and bottom) do not have doors. The side panels are interchangeable and have the small doors. The front panel includes the two large doors.
What Our Customers Are Saying About The Prevue Flight Cage
Cage includes an allen wrench and it was very easy to figure out. I put it together in one night and amazed at how large it was when fully assembled. I have a cockatiel and he will have a great time in his new home with all the space. The food and water doors are spring loaded and the cage seems very sturdy. I also like the casters as it will make it easier to move around and believe this is an excellent cage for the money. My only suggestions is the doors on the front of bird cage. It would be great if they were spring loaded as well or had a different locking mechanism. Overall, quality cage, very roomy and a great price. (Texas Customer)