You can find something that is stylish in nature and affordable when you choose an Avian Adventures product. Every Avian Adventure bird cage is totally durable and made from quality materials. Your bird's safety and convenience are taken into consideration when these cages were built. And the quality isn't only limited to the cages. All of the accessories hold that same great value that you have come to love with Avian Adventures.
- Available in 2 "bird safe" powder-coated colors: White & Platinum
- Large front access door on each cage makes removing your bird a breeze!
- Features the famous "no tools & no screws" set-up system.
- Features Avian Adventures' patented bird-proof locks on all doors.
- Features heavy duty casters for easy movement.
- Panels separating cages can be removed allowing flexibility of cage size.
- Each compartment features a slide-out removable metal grate (optional use, bird can't escape when it's out).
- Each cage features a slide-out removable metal tray for easy cleaning.
- Each cage includes one perch.
- No boring dowels, perches are made of natural Yellow Cow Wood (which is harder, yet lighter than Manzanita).
- Each cage has two swing out feeder doors that allow you to fill the bowls without reaching in.
- Feeder bowls are tight and nearly impossible for your bird to remove from within the cage.
- Stainless steel bowls shown are included and are 100% dishwasher safe.
- Cage features both vertical and horizontal bars for your birds climbing pleasure.
- Bar Spacing: 1/2"
- Finish: Powder-coating (tested safe)
- Interior Dimensions: 24"(W) x 24"(D) x 31"(H) [each cage]
- Exterior Dimensions: 24"(W) x 24"(D) x 71"(H)
- Brand Name: Avian Adventures Cages
- Manufacturer's Warranty 6 Months
- Shipping info: Shipping is only free within the contiguous U.S.A.
- Shipping Weight: 233 lbs.
- Boxes shipped: 3
- Typical shipping time: 3-7 Business Days
- Included Accessories: 2 perches & 4 stainless steel bowls
- Slide out tray: 2 (1 per section)
- Slide out grate: 2 (1 per section)
- Swing out food doors: 4 (2 per section)
- Breeder doors: 2 (1 per section)
- Small to Medium size parrots