Are you looking for a great product at an even better price? Well, then A&E Cages are the products for you. The owners of A&E Cages combine to have over thirty years of experience in the bird industry. It is a family owned business so you can rest assured that they will do everything in their power to keep you satisfied. A&E Cage Co. has cages ranging from dometops to playtops and small cages up to the largest cages available.
- The colors feature a textured finish.
- Large front access doors make placing your birds a breeze!
- Each cage's main door features a key lock (keys included).
- Each cage has a slide-out removable grate & slide-out removable tray for easy cleaning.
- The perches shown are included
- Both cages feature swing-out feeder doors with stainless steel cups in holders.
- Toys can be hung from the ceiling panels of the cages.
- These cages have tons of room inside and can easily handle multiple small to medium birds.
- These cages feature heavy duty casters for easy movement from room to room.
- A breeder box door is included on each of the cages (just leave it latched closed if you don't intend to use it).
- Bar Spacing: 1"
- Finish: "Bird Safe" Powder-Coating
- Interior Dimensions: 40"(W) x 30"(D) x 35"(H) (each cage)
- Exterior Dimensions: 40"(W) x 30"(D) x 74"(H) (total)
- Brand Name: A&E Bird Cages
- Manufacturer's Warranty 3 Months
- Shipping info: Shipping is only free within the contiguous U.S.A. If you would like an item shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.A. please contact us for a quote.
- Shipping Weight: 175 lbs.
- Boxes shipped: 2
- Typical shipping time: 3-7 Business Days
- Included Accessories: 2 perches, 4 stainless steel bowls
- Slide out tray: Yes (one per cage)
- Slide out grate: Yes (one per cage)
- Ideal for: African Greys, Amazons, Caiques, Quakers, Senegals, Meyers, Red Bellies, and other medium to large parrots