Are you looking for a great product at an even better price? Well, then A&E Cages are the products for you. The owners of A&E Cages combine to have over thirty years of experience in the bird industry. It is a family owned business so you can rest assured that they will do everything in their power to keep you satisfied. A&E Cage Co. has cages ranging from dometops to playtops and small cages up to the largest cages available.
- The colors feature a textured finish.
- Large front access doors makes placing your bird a breeze!
- Front access doors feature a bird resistant locking system with keys.
- Matching stand is included and features strong casters for easy movement.
- Slide-out removable grate & slide-out removable tray for easy cleaning.
- The perches shown are included (additional perches are available in the 'cage accessories' section).
- Features swing-out feeder doors holding stainless steel bowls.
- The stainless steel bowls shown are included (extra bowls are available in the 'cage accessories' section).
- Breeder box doors are included on these cages (just leave them latched closed if you don't intend to use them).
- Bar Spacing: 3/4"
- Finish: "Bird Safe" Powder-Coating
- Interior Dimensions: 36"(W) x 24"(D) x 23"(H) (each cage)
- Exterior Dimensions: 36"(W) x 24"(D) x 72"(H)
- Brand Name: A&E Bird Cages
- Manufacturer's Warranty 3 Months
- Shipping info: The free shipping offer is only valid for standard shipments within the contiguous USA. If you'd like a quote for expedited shipping or shipping outside of the contiguous USA please contact us for a quote.
- Shipping Weight: 180 lbs.
- Boxes shipped: 3
- Typical shipping time: 3-7 Business Days
- Included Accessories: 3 perches, 6 stainless steel bowls
- Slide out tray: Yes
- Slide out grate: Yes
- Ideal for: Lovebirds through Small Cockatoos and Mini-Macaws, and similar size birds